Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is all very impressive. Admittedly helped by the amount of western weapons, but nevertheless, the Ukrainian army are the boots on the ground who have to drive home the advantage.

Anybody remember the first or second day of the war? Where that CNN reporter was outside the airport in Kiev and there were Russian special forces knocking about? I have to admit I thought that the invasion would be decisive - obviously I expected a huge fightback from Ukrainian resistance, but I thought the initial "takeover" would be done and dusted within days.

I remember seeing Zelensky on TV and thinking, the poor b******, he'll be lucky if he survives until Monday.

Well, he's proved an amazing leader of an amazing army. It's not done yet, but things are looking extremely positive.

Mass transfer of Russian reinforcements by air near Kupyansk and Izyum. Several landing points have been prepared.
Too late,me thinks.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.