Russian invasion of Ukraine

I’ve spent a lot of time in Vegas playing poker ( there’s a lot of Russian poker players, usually very good as well tbf ) but it’s unreal how arrogant they are, the way I see them talk to waitresses and staff is really bad

I’m not even gonna go there on their fashion sense
The war besides, rich Ukranians aren't much different in this regard.

Think there is gonna be a big push down the East side of the Dnipro.....in between the Dnipro and the Sea of Azov.
HIMARS is deffo knocking about.

Slava Ukraini.

Mr thicky here sorry, went over my head gie us a clue Den ta
Amnesty published a report which created a bit of controversy should we say. It essentially said Ukranians should place their defending forces in fields, rather than the cities they needed to defend, to minimise civilian losses, essentially giving carte blanche for russia to shell the fuck out of said places. Therefore, having a pic of a russian hugging a Ukranian means they don't care, or are maybe even shills, who knows. An Austrailian street artist did a big mural depicting a Ukrainian solider hugging a russian one. It was wideley lambasted and painted over quick sharp, but he refused to acknowledge why people might have though it was in bad taste.

Think there is gonna be a big push down the East side of the Dnipro.....in between the Dnipro and the Sea of Azov.
HIMARS is deffo knocking about.

Slava Ukraini.
Taking back Melitopol (and reaching Azov Sea) would be the nail in the coffin for Kherson oblast west and east of Dnipro as well as Crimea including that beautiful bridge...

Says everything about Russia's incompetent army if I can easily understand Russia's weak points by a glance on a map and they fuck up every single goal.

The embarrassing RF army performance seems to pile up pressure at the home front too. Great job, Putin, for shooting Russia in the foot big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.