Russian invasion of Ukraine

I am dreading the news from mariupol, tens of thousands died there , god knows what they went through , wonder if there are stil people there
There are people there, as they've started building the Theatre back (over the dead people), but it'll only be the russian population/DPR troops.

I read something this morning about how they tried to make a young girl from Mariupol join up with their army cadets, but she wouldn't, and her and her family managed to get out through Belarus to Poland, can't remember where I read it now.

There are people there, as they've started building the Theatre back (over the dead people), but it'll only be the russian population/DPR troops.

I read something this morning about how they tried to make a young girl from Mariupol join up with their army cadets, but she wouldn't, and her and her family managed to get out through Belarus to Poland, can't remember where I read it now.
It's a couple of pages back, mate ;o)

Give this woman 30 fucking years, traitorous cow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.