Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukrainian forces liberated Bilyaivka,Kherson.
Also Russian troops attacked the village of Pravdyne also Kherson.
Not confirmed,but attacking Pravdyne would suggest,that is also under Ukrainian control.

Slava Ukraini.

Copied.....

Russian forces defences along the Kherson line is constituted of several stronghold settlements that hold the whole line together. If these key strongholds were to be liberated I would say that the whole line would collapse.

Think Pravdyne is already liberated.
And Ukrainian troops have stormed Snihurivka.

Slava Ukraini.

Fc5Gk2VWQAIAJvr.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Copied.....

Russian forces defences along the Kherson line is constituted of several stronghold settlements that hold the whole line together. If these key strongholds were to be liberated I would say that the whole line would collapse.

Think Pravdyne is already liberated.
And Ukrainian troops have stormed Snihurivka.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 56098
Not progressed much since William the Conqueror.

Apparently,there was a gunfight in Kherson centre last night.
Rumours are,it was Russian forces fighting Wagner,over stuff that had been looted.
How true,i don't know.

Slava Ukraini.

Not really surprising when one side "releases" all of its hardened criminals without proper supervision.
to be used as targets. Great idea from the russians, more cannon fodder, less criminals in the prisons....even though the Yanks did it in WW11 and then in true Hollywood style, made a film based loosely on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.