Russian invasion of Ukraine

He'll fall out a window eventually.
Many moons ago I worked on an office refurb in the land of the dippers, as part of their health and safety plan, the main contractor went around every single window of all 12 floors and stuck an A4 sheet of paper with "Danger of Falling" on it. I used to think that was a bit ridiculous, but these days........

Many moons ago I worked on an office refurb in the land of the dippers, as part of their health and safety plan, the main contractor went around every single window of all 12 floors and stuck an A4 sheet of paper with "Danger of Falling" on it. I used to think that was a bit ridiculous, but these days........
That wasn't the JM centre was it, I once worked in there.

Many moons ago I worked on an office refurb in the land of the dippers, as part of their health and safety plan, the main contractor went around every single window of all 12 floors and stuck an A4 sheet of paper with "Why falling from this window is a good thing for Liverpool FC" on it. I used to think that was a bit ridiculous, but these days........

This dwarf Cnut really doesn’t care for human life, I hate the Russian regime, propaganda bullshit dishonesty straight out lies. Poor Ukrainians forced to vote to join Russia with a machine gun in their face for good measure. This Cnut is going to destroy all our families he’s fecked he loses power he’s in prison or dead and he will take the world with him happy Saturday morning Slava Ukraini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.