Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why can I not press spoiler on mobile? Have a vid to post it's the grim reality of simple drone warfare you're never safe.

Watch all 2 minutes of it, it should be shown to all the new Russian recruits.

Reddit have put a spoiler on it.

If the spoiler button, or the button to get to the spoiler button isn’t available, you probably need to clear your browsers cache history. I had to do this a few months ago.

I'll stand by what i posted last night mate "Lyman under Ukrainian control by Tuesday,at the latest".
All the "elite/well trained" Orcs have retreated,and left nothing but cannon fodder to defend......be a big amount of Russian losses.

Slava Ukraini.

Ukrainian forces shot down another Russian Su-25 Aicraft in Beryslav,Kherson.
The Russians sent a Mi-8 Helicopter to rescue the pilot.... this was also shot down.

Slava Ukraini.
3 planes and a helicopter today. 4 planes and 2 Helicopters yesterday. The Russian air force is risking it to stop the breakthrough - not going well it would seem.

Last edited:
3 planes and a helicopter today. 4 planes and 2 Helicopters yesterday. Tge Russuan air force risking it to stop the breakthrough- not going well it would seem.
Russian defense lines collapsing near Lyman under pincer attack of Ukrainian Forces.

Maybe what you mentioned about a week ago?
Keep an eye on Slobohanske......Ukrainian forces deffo heading that way.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.