Russian invasion of Ukraine

They're claining the US benefits more, because the EU will have to buy more gas from them.

To me there's a whole lot of "odd" going on right now.

Sending thousands to their death without any training at all.
Allowing one possibly two lots get cut off completely with little or no support.
Declaring parts of a country which you neither control, nor have much prospect of controlling part of your country.
The mobilisation of thousands of untrained....
...then allowing thousands of others to flee the country, and not shutting the border.
These pipeline explosions.
The continuous mention of "nuclear" since the start.
Attacking one City time and again, that has no strategic use at all.

Interesting watch from the outside, but looks like chaos.
russian-state-tv-mocks-liz-truss-for-riding-in-a-tank-and-warning-putin-over-ukraine.png
This explains it.

There has been a lot of RAF activity near me just lately. Osprey, Atlas transporters flying low. Saw my first F-35 Lightnings today near Rhayader flying very low over me. Hell of a noise.
I've noticed alot around here too (Shrewsbury) Typhoons and American jets all heading over snowdonia way for drills.. all drop altitude quickly as they head over here too thatsbwhy they're so noticeable.

Scare tactics posts need to be banned if they’re unsourced. The concerns and pills are because of Ukrainian nuclear plants.

The correlation between any post beginning with the word “Reports” and said post being a load of horseshit is pretty much 1:1.

I said a day or two ago that it’d be helpful if people started citing sources but hey, it’s me that got a week thread ban for calling out someone spreading pro-Russian bollocks last week.

I've noticed alot around here too (Shrewsbury) Typhoons and American jets all heading over snowdonia way for drills.. all drop altitude quickly as they head over here too thatsbwhy they're so noticeable.
Very scary times I think. Putin claiming those regions means he will say any attack on them is an attack on Russia and gloves may be off. If we do go in, and by that I hope it is full force of NATO as that is what its for, I hope we do it with purpose and intent. And then the UN needs to have more clout than its shown over the last couple of decades. No surprise Putin has done this now. Europe is weakened, thanks again Brexit

If a missile carrying a nuclear warhead is shot down, will it still detonate in the air and spread nuclear fall out over a wide area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.