Russian invasion of Ukraine

The ones they been using are impact rockets,for structures etc.
These bad boys are for soft targets.....They detonate around 10-15m above the ground and disperse around 180k fragments,per rocket.
So,the M142 fires 6 rockets and the M270 fires 12 rockets,thats a lot of fragments.....could get messy,very messy.

Slava Ukraini.

Not sure if Ukraine really should use these cluster bombs. I'm very sure that the British and German are by law not allowed to use them, so no m270 and mars II will shoot them.

They are especially deadly in the aftermath of fighting and a burden for civilians for many years to come.

Not sure if Ukraine really should use these cluster bombs. I'm very sure that the British and German are by law not allowed to use them, so no m270 and mars II will shoot them.

They are especially deadly in the aftermath of fighting and a burden for civilians for many years to come.
They aint cluster bombs....they replaced cluster bombs.

Slava Ukraini.

They are not cluster bombs. Advanced shrapnel munitions. Only 1 explosive.

These are what were developed to replace the now illegal cluster missiles that MRLS used to fire.

280k tungsten shards fired at high velocity. Anything not in armour or underground is going to have a very bad day!

12 rockets can cover a square km.

280k tungsten shards fired at high velocity. Anything not in armour or underground is going to have a very bad day!

12 rockets can cover a square km.

fcuk me serious business these fcukers.

Evening Update - Lyman Squeeze:
I like Lyman squeeze over my fish.
Thoughts are with all those brave people in Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.