Russian invasion of Ukraine

its only Putin taking us down this path, i seriously doubt he'l be about come the new year, its ok for him to crawl into a bunker somewhere but the chain of command have familys and to get a nuke airborn he has to have clearance, i think one of those in the chain is the Russian MOD who he is falling out with on a daily basis,i think we will see Russia do a full retreat back into Crimea in the hope they can keep that of course Ukraine may want to push further
As I've said before on this thread, the red button was pushed 3 times in the cold war (once by Nixon, twice by the Russians) and all 3 times someone in the chain told them to fuck off.

And if the target is not the US?
The target would have to be the USA. The other nuclear nations could do limited damage to Russia in a counter but they'd turn them into a sheet of glass so Russia have to try to destroy the USA before the USA destroy them.

More chance of you going out and getting run over. Don’t worry about it.
Cheers mate hope you are right.
I'm not worried for myself, more my kids and grandson. I want them to have a long happy life.
We've seen the millions upon millions killed in wars started by stupid cunts in charge.

The target would have to be the USA. The other nuclear nations could do limited damage to Russia in a counter but they'd turn them into a sheet of glass so Russia have to try to destroy the USA before the USA destroy them.
We we're on a different page as I assumed we were discussing short range delivery to Ukraine

That said, if Putin wanted to nuke the yanks, it's unlikely he would launch from land because of the window of opportunity to intercept is greater

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.