Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russians saying a lorry exploded and it was registered in Russia. Are Putin’s people turning on him at long last?
And when they do a search of the drivers house they will of course find a UKR flag and a nazi flag, some EU information leaflets, perhaps a hershey bar to suggest US/Nato involvement and maybe even a season ticket for the Shed end

Would have thought it was 2 separate explosions. One attached to the train and one the road bridge. Looking how that section has collapsed it looks like they could have planted something under it. Fuck knows how they timed it to happen at the same time though!
Geo location fuse on the bombs planted on the fuel train. The explosions on the road bridges look to me to be underneath the road bridge sections. Look at the Guardian CCTV footage the explosion on tge carriageway is all across the bridge section.

there's something going on

I said it lad this is paramilitary shit, that's why I think the IRA may have been involved, they're good at this stuff and the Irish weren't on the Russian shit list yet. The Ukrainian regulars have smashed it out of the park but they're not that good with bombs and let's face it, the IRA know what the fuck they're doing. I only hope if I'm right (or the orcs think the same way) that both Ireland and the UK get a chance to mobilize before being dragged in because this could be a major escalation.

I said it lad this is paramilitary shit, that's why I think the IRA may have been involved, they're good at this stuff and the Irish weren't on the Russian shit list yet. The Ukrainian regulars have smashed it out of the park but they're not that good with bombs and let's face it, the IRA know what the fuck they're doing. I only hope if I'm right (or the orcs think the same way) that both Ireland and the UK get a chance to mobilize before being dragged in because this could be a major escalation.
Why would they be involved? They are nothing to do with this conflict.

In other news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.