Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sorry to be nosy but I presume you are Georgian and resident of Tbilisi? Was always on my to do list, Georgia looks stunning from what I've seen online. Presume there is a shrine to Kinky I can make my way to ;-)

Anyhow this is a recent Guardian article which will be of interest to you on the impact of the russian refugees crossing over into Georgia if you haven't seen it. Laughed at this line in the article :-

'I witnessed a Russian customer in my local cafe storm out swearing obscenities when a staff member, who did not speak Russian, politely told her the wifi password was “StandwithUkraine”.'

sadly not ;) there's a talk of opening in the future of MCFC academy here and the man to be its director. it's all Khvicha at this moment and Kvaramania.

as for the russians here. it's all quiet. i don't know exact numbers but it's around 300k that crossed the border since February. most of them are from IT business. i was really amused by the story from the crossing point when one **** forgot to take down Z sign from his car and was told to fuck off back to russia. the **** didn't understand why he wasn't allowed to cross the border. oh, the **** was running from mobilisation as well ;)

How to make the war end.
The information on country funding (as a % of GDP) is interesting.

The stark contrast between funding from the likes of the USA/UK compared to the EU countries is embarrassing.

Germany, Italy, and especially France should be utterly ashamed of their contribution to the war.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested

The information on country funding (as a % of GDP) is interesting.

The stark contrast between funding from the likes of the USA/UK compared to the EU countries is embarrassing.

Germany, Italy, and especially France should be utterly ashamed of their contribution to the war.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested
Couldn't agree more. So much for supporting Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.