Russian invasion of Ukraine

They surely can't have that many left in stock?
Not many, they've been using Surface to Air missiles to hit ground based targets (which is fairly inaccurate) for the last few weeks which I doubt they'd be doing if they had sufficient stocks of Surface to Surface missiles.

Not many, they've been using Surface to Air missiles to hit ground based targets (which is fairly inaccurate) for the last few weeks which I doubt they'd be doing if they had sufficient stocks of Surface to Surface missiles.
I was very surprised at 60 launched today though if they are running short.

They must have left themselves very weak across all areas of their vast border.

Hopefully there is no much less chance of Ukriane having to face down 60 missiles in 1 day.

I don't think it's been posted but Russia has shut down Telegram as they don't want certain bad news to leak out.
Probably the transformation of the Black Sea Fleet into the Under-The-Black-Sea Fleet.
Such a bummer as the Russian milibloggers seemingly want to crow a out getting a foothold in a small town Vodian North of Pisky/Donetsk Airport.
Let's forget, for now, about the numbers of Russians that have died here and further north at Avdivyka and Savatore gradually being encircled and Kherson setbacks

It turns out that Telegram is hosted by Amazon Web Services so that when the Russians blocked Telegram, they also blocked tons of other services hosted by Amazon, with the "unfortunate" effect that a lot of public and private Russian web-based services also stopped working.

Orcs are dorks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.