Russian invasion of Ukraine

There’s no winners here, Russian Soldiers are just carrying out orders, Putin could wipe Ukraine out and collateral damage ends humanity. Fucking sick of the bravado, can’t believe there’s no diplomatic efforts going on, fucking stupid.

I'm genuinely choking back tears. That's absolutely fucking heart-rending and heart-warming, but simultaneously somehow.
It's a full range of emotions isn't it. Her jubilation not just at being liberated, but at seeing her grandson, her pride and joy, once more alive and well. Those wails of unadultated relief.

His exuberance at greeting her, his family, knowing she is safe, that he has done his duty and likely that there are other, similar incidents in Kherson occuring at the same time. And it's only 10 seconds long!

There’s no winners here, Russian Soldiers are just carrying out orders, Putin could wipe Ukraine out and collateral damage ends humanity. Fucking sick of the bravado, can’t believe there’s no diplomatic efforts going on, fucking stupid.
Could but he won't. NATO has already stated that, even without nuclear weapons, conventional weapons from NATO are more than enought to obliterate the entirity of Russian defences.

It's a full range of emotions isn't it. Her jubilation not just at being liberated, but at seeing her grandson, her pride and joy, once more alive and well. Those wails of unadultated relief.

His exuberance at greeting her, his family, knowing she is safe, that he has done his duty and likely that there are other, similar incidents in Kherson occuring at the same time. And it's only 10 seconds long!
Not even, 9 seconds. It's so beautiful seeing that joy at a family beginning to be reunited but so tragic and heartbreaking thinking about what they must have gone through. I only pray to God this is the end of the trauma for them and they can build for a better future.

Could but he won't. NATO has already stated that, even without nuclear weapons, conventional weapons from NATO are more than enought to obliterate the entirity of Russian defences.
Hope your right pal, I’ve been in a state of anxiety since the invasion began, I’m not on my own, lost my Dad, had to cease trading my business and continue to struggle with normality, I’m coping but only just.

Hope your right pal, I’ve been in a state of anxiety since the invasion began, I’m not on my own, lost my Dad, had to cease trading my business and continue to struggle with normality, I’m coping but only just.
Chin up pal, times might look bleak now but the tide will always turn.

More strength to you pal. I lost my Dad at a young age. Keep doing what you need to do, he'd be proud of you. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.