Russian invasion of Ukraine

Every officer has their office on the ground floor now. Next a localised earthquake caused the filing cabinet to fall on his head as he went to tie his shoes...
And if they go to the doctor, it'll be like Shipman's surgery

The official Russian media statement read
"On Thursday Colonel Vladimir visited the regimental doctor with a slight fungal infection on his feet and whilst explaining his condition suddenly passed away"

Makes me feel very grateful I've got my flat a bed and food and drink on the table..ukrainians are fucking hard-core and I salute them
Totally agree - This should be played to every poster circling this thread and all the nationalist/Hard Left politicians/commentators waiting for a slip up from Zelensky/Ukraine to spout their russian apologist narrative.

They probably wore poppies last week and can't even see the irony.

The whole story in a nutshell.

This idiotic war often reminded me of the freedom speech in front of badly equipped troops in "Braveheart", many surely know it.

Not talking about England/Scotland but the general moment when you only have the poor choice to fight (even if you rather wouldn't) or surrender and be unfree. There's simply no alternative, so you even risk your own life to save your family and country. Tough.

It's always the same story and it won't be the last, sadly. But freedom is a strong power and a superior motivation, as we can see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.