Russian invasion of Ukraine

When the cruise missiles first began to strike, I feared that Ukraine had no answer and were in for a very bad time. Thanks to new air defences, things don’t look quite so black now. They will get through this bombardment, just as they have everything else. Brave, resilient and resourceful hardly does them justice. The allies must continue to support them without reservation.

When the cruise missiles first began to strike, I feared that Ukraine had no answer and were in for a very bad time. Thanks to new air defences, things don’t look quite so black now. They will get through this bombardment, just as they have everything else. Brave, resilient and resourceful hardly does them justice. The allies must continue to support them without reservation.

Costs russia a fucking lot of money too for no military gain.

Very well said, mate.

He’s absolutely correct. These (nonce) cunts can’t be trusted. They’ve comprehensively proved it. Not arising from some gossip, or rumour, but via a ratified international treaty relating to the voluntary surrender of nuclear weapons.

Let’s not make the same mistake again, eh?

Do not ever trust what this regime says it will or won’t do in the future. Rotten to the very core.

Putin is an absolute manifestation of evil. Power has consumed and toxified him to an overwhelming extent.

I feel a significant sense of personal responsibility for this recent manifestation, but I was recently disappointed to note a conspicuous reduction in posts reiterating the fact that Russians are nonce cunts.

Profound apologies.

So for the avoidance of doubt, nonce cunts.
ThickAjarAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif

I feel a significant sense of personal responsibility for this recent manifestation, but I was recently disappointed to note a conspicuous reduction in posts reiterating the fact that Russians are nonce cunts.

Profound apologies.

So for the avoidance of doubt, nonce cunts.
Stop insulting nonces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.