Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yep. Got a very strong central/Eastern/South Eastern vibe to it.
In parts almost a lament, then turn to a slighlty uplifting rouse...for some reason I'm feeling/imagining a lot of Czech and East German influence.

Not that I know anything much about music, but there you go.

Thanks - feels like a folk tune keeping the spirit alive.
The track is a fundraiser for humanitarian relief in Ukraine .... it can be bought/donations can be given here:

It mixes a Ukrainian song with a klezmer piece.

Some of the cruise missiles that Russia launched at Ukraine’s civilian infrastructure in late November were manufactured months after the West imposed sanctions intended to deprive Moscow of the components needed to make those munitions, according to a weapons research group.

Experts examined remnants of Kh-101 cruise missiles found in Kyiv, the capital, after an attack Nov. 23 that knocked out electricity and shut down water systems in large areas of the country. One of the missiles was made this summer, and another was completed after September, markings on the weapons show, according to a report released by investigators Monday.

Looks like Russia has worked out a way around some of the sanctions and are producing new cruise missiles.

This was reporting more strikes today on a 3rd base after Yesterdays.
Was it Mykhailivka,Zaporizhzhia,the one I mentioned earlier?
Ukraine hit an ammo depot today,making it 3 hits in a couple of days in that area.
Also takes it to over 20 bases and ammo depots in Zaporizhzhia Oblast,in under a week.

Slava Ukraini.

Was it Mykhailivka,Zaporizhzhia,the one I mentioned earlier?
Ukraine hit an ammo depot today,making it 3 hits in a couple of days in that area.
Also takes it to over 20 bases and ammo depots in Zaporizhzhia Oblast,in under a week.

Slava Ukraini.

Dont think so, the article made it sound like it was behind russian borders.

it was probably Kursk airfield that Cleavers mentioned. Just found it strange that the article vanished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.