Russian invasion of Ukraine

Don’t be daft! Was only pulling your leg. We all post things that aren’t 100% accurate, myself very much included. No need to change anything, mate.
I’d like to apologise to BM.

Earlier this year I described GDM as a drunken bitter small claims solicitor, I’d like to make it clear that this was a heinous insult to GDM, for which I offer my most sincere apologies to him and the forum and will henceforth endeavour to never repeat that slander.

For the record, GDM is a very drunk bitter small claims solicitor.

Earlier this year I described GDM as a drunken bitter small claims solicitor, I’d like to make it clear that this was a heinous insult to GDM, for which I offer my most sincere apologies to him and the forum and will henceforth endeavour to never repeat that slander.

Solicitor. Pffffft.

There are plenty of bluemoon Virgilantes to keep you on the straight and narrow.
I can't complain, I got a free history lesson however your warning came about 5 posts too late.
Let's hope Mr Putin recognizes the history of the Ukrainian warrier spirit because that's what is turning his 3 day walkover into something that he wished he'd never started.

Fucks sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.