Russian invasion of Ukraine

Their need to have successes to boast about allows them at all levels to show it to their population possibly.
The fact that this then targets them is accepted as the consequence of good news being broadcast maybe?
There's no logic in their actions at all. There's no future plannings or strategics. They changed the reasons for this war from denazification to desatanizasion (i don't know if there's a word for it) in ten months. All their action reminds me of the run of a headless chicken.

There are times when Church leaders need to tell it as it is. Pope Francis failed on all counts.
It is Russia who started this war, Russia who have murdered 1000s of civilians, Russia who have kidnapped 100s of thousands of children. Russia who are committing genocide.
The Speech assigned equivalence to bully and victim. Totally and utterly wrong on just about every count.
Think he's a Liverpool fan and all.

There's no logic in their actions at all. There's no future plannings or strategics. They changed the reasons for this war from denazification to desatanizasion (i don't know if there's a word for it) in ten months. All their action reminds me of the run of a headless chicken.
I recall there has been a large number of reasons for this war, they all use ruSSian insecurities, LGBT, way of life, loss or territory etc. The reason changes day by day.

I recall there has been a large number of reasons for this war, they all use ruSSian insecurities, LGBT, way of life, loss or territory etc. The reason changes day by day.
They must retaliate with a demonstration of their idea of superior fire power (eg using rockets on civilians rather than military targets).
Perhaps they all simply must do that because that is how Mr Putin thinks and anything else would be seen as thinking for themselves?

They must retaliate with a demonstration of their idea of superior fire power (eg using rockets on civilians rather than military targets).
Perhaps they all simply must do that because that is how Mr Putin thinks and anything else would be seen as thinking for themselves?
They see these things as demonstrations of ruSSian superiority, they love that!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.