Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russian soldiers in occupied Berdiansk have been allowed to move around the city in civilian clothes.

Source: National Resistance Center (NRC)

Quote: "The occupiers, who are deployed in the temporarily occupied Berdiansk, were allowed to move around [the city – ed.] in civilian clothes so as not to expose the personnel to threat once again. The reason is the recent killing of three mobilised soldiers in the city.

Currently, they [killed – ed.] are officially considered missing in action in order not to sow panic among the personnel."
It's easy to spot them as soon as they open their mouths.

Incidently, I don't know who that female Waffle House employee is in the end where she is compared to Ukraine defending itself against Russia, but my goodness she can handle herself.
Amazing poise as she catches the chair thrown at her by the unruly customer and spins to deflect it while protecting her face and chest with her other arm. The close combat skills are astonishing too.
Who knew that Black Widdow worked in a Waffle House employee. She must have military training at the very least.

Last edited:
Incidently, I don't know who that female Waffle House employee is in the end where she is compared to Ukraine defending itself against Russia, but my goodness she can handle herself.
Amazing poise as she catches the chair thrown at her by the unruly customer and spins to deflect it while protecting her face and chest with her other arm. The close combat skills are astonishing too.
Who knew that Black Widdow worked in a Waffle House employee.

That white lass had a punch on her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.