Russian invasion of Ukraine

The latest Daily Kos carries a joint EU-NATO statement which reiterates that NATO remains the cornerstone of European-Atlantic security while pledging greater co-operation between the two bodies. Looks like the French are backing down from their previous position that EU would surpass NATO in this role. There are some words of encouragement for strengthening EU security effort, but NATO remains pre-eminent. A positive outcome of their meeting which reduces tension between France and Germany and maybe between France and the UK.
The UK position, much wrangled over during Brexit talks, has been vindicated.

Russia has occupied most of the eastern half the town. Fluid situation back and forth. Ukrainian losses are dwarfed by Russian loses.
Human wave tactics.
The main salt mine has not been taken - the picture of Wagner's boss is at the salt mine museum to the east of the town

Last edited:
Russia has occupied most ofctge eastern half the town. Fluid situation back and forth. Ukrainian losses are dwarfed by Russian loses.
Human wave tactics.
The main salt mine has not been taken - the picture of Wagner's boss is at the salt mine museum to the east of the town

Very clever aren't they......that's a tank behind them.
Just what you would like to fire underground.

Slava Ukraini.

Russian oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin is fighting his own war in eastern Ukraine, an often crude and increasingly vocal presence in Russia’s Moscow’s faltering military campaign.

He is pitching himself and his Wagner mercenary group as the real patriots, in contrast to what he derides as the corrupt and incompetent military hierarchy. The language is getting harsher, and the stakes higher.

All took a pounding overnight.....

Zaporizhzhia Region - Enerhodar...Tokmak...Melitopol,2 ammo depots hit here.

Kherson Region - Nova Kakhovka...Skadovsk...Hola Prystan...Oleshky,Ammo depot hit here.

Luhansk Region - Rubizhne,Russian base hit here.
Another base was also hit,can't remember where though.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.