Russian invasion of Ukraine

I was reading the other day Russia has managed to get more missile cruisers and submarines into the Black Sea. Where are they coming from the naval base in Crimea or are they getting access from the Med via Turkey?
Maybe through the Kerch straight?
Has a clearance of 35m,so would depend of size of ship,and water depth....I'm guessing though.

Think they have a naval base at Tuapse.
Slava Ukraini.

More demented as each day passes.

Slava Ukraini.

Kadyrov said he could "take Kyiv" if Putin ordered it and showed a gun "for Zelensky" "We have a living force that can reach Kyiv and take Kyiv. If there is an order from the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, we are ready to go to America, we will leave Moldova far behind. We have all the necessary forces, means, and equipment to implement the order," he said. The head of Chechnya also spoke about a "trophy pistol" that he allegedly holds especially for the President of Ukraine, so that he could shoot himself like Hitler. Kadyrov said he allegedly always keeps it loaded.
I thought they had captured Kyiv on the third day of the invasion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.