Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukrainian forces now pushing back towards Klishchiivka,Donetsk Region.
Russian suicide attacks at Vuhledar in recent days,have took hits on over 40 MBTs and up to 130 IFVs.

Slava Ukraini.

In Russia, the head of the financial support department of the Ministry of Defense in the Western Military District, Marina Yankina, died, – Russian mass media

The body of a 58-year-old woman was found by a passer-by near a house in St. Petersburg. The belongings and documents of the deceased were found on the balcony of the 16th floor.

The press service of the Western Military District confirmed the death of an employee but refused to comment on the situation in more detail.

In Russia, the head of the financial support department of the Ministry of Defense in the Western Military District, Marina Yankina, died, – Russian mass media

The body of a 58-year-old woman was found by a passer-by near a house in St. Petersburg. The belongings and documents of the deceased were found on the balcony of the 16th floor.

The press service of the Western Military District confirmed the death of an employee but refused to comment on the situation in more detail.
She must of well pissed them off,if they took her an extra 10 floors up.

Slava Ukraini.

The 16th floor....going up in the world, or down....

False flag attack in Belarus in 5.....4......3.....

"Last year you allowed your country to be used as a staging ground for Russia's invasion," I reminded Mr Lukashenko. "Are you prepared to do so again?"
"Yes, I'm ready," he replied. "I'm ready to provide [territory] again. I'm also ready to wage war, alongside the Russians, from the territory of Belarus. But only if someone - even a single soldier - enters our territory from there (Ukraine) with weapons to kill my people."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.