Russian invasion of Ukraine

Any chance we can have a ukrainian regiment in the British army..these ukrainian soldiers are fucking nails
I’ve posted before , not this thread, and also maybe this thread:
Mrs JASR used to work in A&E, the difference between males from origin of southern Europe - Italy, Spain, and Eastern Europeans was stark.

Mrs JASR: so, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being totally fine, and 10 being the most pain ever imaginable, what are you?

Southern Europeans (putting down phone after taking pre-requisite selfie in hospital): probably about, yeah definitely I’d say, yea, most likely a 9.

Eastern Europeans (with arm hanging in a very strange position, with blood dripping slowly onto floor): 4 maybe 5

why appeal for help to moscow after acknowledging that you’re the 4th set of reinforcements to go at the same position after the previous units have all perished? saying they are happy to fight though, so I have no sympathy for their inevitable plight.

Notice none of them ever say ‘we are XXXX unit from St Petersburg’ ‘we are XXX unit from Moscow’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.