Russian invasion of Ukraine

These state propaganda videos are almost like a parody. My favourite so far was the one where Solovyov was angry about everything from a few days back. Serious “old man shouts at cloud” shit haha.

Remember when they were talking about marching all the way to Lisbon lmao. Just wish all their kids were fully sanctioned and kicked out of the west.

These state propaganda videos are almost like a parody.

They're not intended to be taken as literal truth IMO.

Having the ability and willingness to lie so outrageously is a form of projection of power as much if not moreso than the actual content of the lie.

This isn't peculiarly Russian; there are examples from recent and current US, and yes, UK politics too, but not for this thread.

The Russians are masters of the art though, I'll give you that.

They're not intended to be taken as literal truth IMO.

Having the ability and willingness to lie so outrageously is a form of projection of power as much if not moreso than the actual content of the lie.

This isn't peculiarly Russian; there are examples from recent and current US, and yes, UK politics too, but not for this thread.

The Russians are masters of the art though, I'll give you that.

The way I see it is the more extreme stuff like this is, the less extreme the reality feels even though the reality is extreme.

Its a way of pulling the centre to the right/left etc.

The way I see it is the more extreme stuff like this is, the less extreme the reality feels even though the reality is extreme.

Its a way of pulling the centre to the right/left etc.
Yeah I agree there is certainly an element of that. Some of it is so crazy it puts Brass Eye to shame.

Wagner running low on ammo.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Russian private military company Wagner, acknowledged Monday a "major problem" with ammunition supplies for his troops, amid a public spat with the leaders of Russia's defense establishment.

Prigozhin claimed he has been told he needs to “go and apologize” to someone "high up" who he has a “difficult relationship with” to resolve the issue, but added he does not know who that is.

“Who should I apologize to? Who should I bow down to? 140 million Russians! Please tell me who I should bow down to so that my guys die two times less than they are [dying] today,” he said. “Today, twice as many fighters of PMC Wagner and other military units that we cannot cover die every day due to total shell hunger when we’re not allowed to use what there is in warehouses."

Wagner running low on ammo.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Russian private military company Wagner, acknowledged Monday a "major problem" with ammunition supplies for his troops, amid a public spat with the leaders of Russia's defense establishment.

Prigozhin claimed he has been told he needs to “go and apologize” to someone "high up" who he has a “difficult relationship with” to resolve the issue, but added he does not know who that is.

Been fighting with normal russian soldiers too they hate each other, then you have the chechens raping anyone who isn't one of them.

Morale rock bottom.

Does anyone actually verify those Russian videos with subtitles?

Most of the ones I've seen are clearly joke ones.

Does anyone actually verify those Russian videos with subtitles?

Most of the ones I've seen are clearly joke ones.
I doubted if they were correct and some are clearly send ups, but the ones on the Julia Davis Russian media monitor site seem to translate pretty closely using Google voice translate so seem legit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.