Russian invasion of Ukraine

Surely Occram’s razor dictates that if Russia denied doing it, then they almost certainly did do it.

Errrrr...

columbo.gif

Just one more thing.....

February 7th, 2022

Joe Biden said "If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2......

"We will bring an end to it.....

A journalist asked Biden how he could do that since Germany was in control of the project, the president replied: "I promise you: We will be able to do it."

Errrrr...

columbo.gif

Just one more thing.....

February 7th, 2022

Joe Biden said "If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2......

"We will bring an end to it.....

A journalist asked Biden how he could do that since Germany was in control of the project, the president replied: "I promise you: We will be able to do it."
My point, and my default position, remains. If Russia deny doing something then simply assume that they have. You’ll get more things right than you get wrong on that basis. They are the most dishonest nation on earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.