Russian invasion of Ukraine

Saw on sky that he can go to the UN in new york no problem , mad

My (layman) understanding is that this is because the US withdrew from the Rome Statute that recognises the legitimacy of the ICC. John Bolton (yes the one who wrote the book about Trump) was an advocate of regime change in Iraq, Iran etc. and wanted to avoid having to hand over members of the US government to the ICC so he pulled them out in 2002.

So while, yes, Putin could go to New York in theory... I don't think he would be stupid enough to do it.

Signatories of the Rome Statute include nearly every other major Western nation, so he is basically blocked off from going anywhere except the East. He'll have to book his holidays in India, Kazakhstan or Papua New Guinea.

Fuck em!!!

Slava Ukraini.

This shit has to end for the sake of the whole world mate and at some point, politics will get everyone around the table.

Like it or not, both sides of this want an out and the faster it happens, the better.

This shit has to end for the sake of the whole world mate and at some point, politics will get everyone around the table.

Like it or not, both sides of this want an out and the faster it happens, the better.
It does have to end mate,i agree.
Not on their terms though.

Slava Ukraini.

Poland not sending 4 MiGs......20.
Thats 33 with Slovakias 13....obviously.

Slava Ukraini.

NATO would never allow the possibility of Western fighter technology being shot down and in the hands of the Russians but they will have no issue in Migs being sent and I’m certain those countries will be given Weatern fighter replacements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.