Russian invasion of Ukraine

No surprises here yet again from Orban on failing to support a joint EU statement on the arrest warrant. Just last week another announcement from them on ratifying the NATO accession bids of Sweden and Finland will likely be postponed yet again.

Time the EU and NATO play hardball with him as this is taking the piss now, he wants to operate in a space that doesn't exist which is all the benefits of our economic prosperity and running Hungary like a russian authoritarian regime.

Time to choose.

How has all the new equipment handed to Ukraine improved their situation? Talking about the leopard tanks and Bradley armoured vehicles etc. Seems like not a lot has happened so far in terms of any advancement by Ukraine unless I’ve missed anything?

How has all the new equipment handed to Ukraine improved their situation? Talking about the leopard tanks and Bradley armoured vehicles etc. Seems like not a lot has happened so far in terms of any advancement by Ukraine unless I’ve missed anything?
Nothing significant will happen until the ground hardens.

Nothing significant will happen until the ground hardens.
Not sure they have arrived yet and obviously how and when they get used won't be known until after the fact.

I'd add that you would use that hardware for a ground attack as part of an offensive push. And you would want to train for months with it to get the full benefit before going in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.