Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin doing a deal with China and threatening to nuke Britain and all the British media are interested in is Boris Johnson having a drink.
Putin threatens to nuke us every month. It’s hardly worth mentioning what the nonce **** says.
However we have an ex-PM who has been taking the piss out of you, me and everyone else in this country whilst doing favours for Putin’s mates and you want the media to ignore the ****.
More than one thing can happen in the world at once you know.

Yup they’ve got an angle on all of this to suit their needs, Russia being on its arse in the next 6-12 months money wise means the Chinese can extract lots of money out of Russia as a credit stream.
I think their ambitions and goals in relation to Russia are far more far reaching and long term than that.

Ah yes, because depleted uranium shells are going to Ukraine with the Challengers. The Ivans are kicking off about it, despite the fact that they also use depleted uranium shells as well. An absolute joke of a nation that is being unwittingly manipulated by China.
I expect Putin is well aware he’s being played by China, but what choice does he have?

T55 tanks. Russia has supposedly 100,000.

1st built in 1950s, it does matter how many tanks they have. It’s how many trained crews they have. The modern Nato tanks will have these rust buckets for breakfast.
There were 100,000 produced which includes those exported to every tin-pot dictatorship around the world and a large number exported to China, but actually still available to Russia, they have around 2800.

They wont last long on a modern battlefield, at its maximum the armour is only 80mm and can be easily penetrated with even the original RPG-7 HEAT warhead as sported by every freedom fighter from the mid 60s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.