Russian invasion of Ukraine

Noticed from recent videos that the Ukrainians appear to be dropping munitions from drones that are both larger and more penetrative. Could be weaker armour on the receiving end, of course, or a combination of both.

How many Wagner is left at a guess

Maybe he has decided it’s safer for him to be in Africa looked after there than back in Russia
I think it's more to do with,he knows what's coming and with what weapons.
There is apparently 80k Ukrainian Forces waiting for the OK,and that's just Bakhmut area.
It won't be pretty,that's for sure.

Slava Ukraini.

How many Wagner is left at a guess

Maybe he has decided it’s safer for him to be in Africa looked after there than back in Russia
Oh dear, I was hoping he would be chasing a political career perhaps challenging Mr If P, maybe he is next in line for an arrest warrant?

I think it's more to do with,he knows what's coming and with what weapons.
There is apparently 80k Ukrainian Forces waiting for the OK,and that's just Bakhmut area.
It won't be pretty,that's for sure.

Slava Ukraini.
You can sense it’s building to something significant.

I think XI knows this and why he’ll be glad to have got the summit out of the way before Russia’s stock diminishes further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.