Russian invasion of Ukraine

I would like to see EU and US impose sanctions on Indian produced imports such as drugs.…..maybe add a surcharge to account for their cheap oil purchases supporting Russian terror in Ukraine.

I would like to see UK sanctions on Indian call centre's.
Nothing to do with the war, just cannot stand somebody reading from a script wasting hours of my life!

I would like to see EU and US impose sanctions on Indian produced imports such as drugs.…..maybe add a surcharge to account for their cheap oil purchases supporting Russian terror in Ukraine.
The EU and others are said to be planning secondary sanctions against third parties who sell western goods into Russia. The problem appears to be the difficulty of enforcement. As for oil, Russia is getting much less than the 60 dollars a barrel which is the imposed limit so no sanctions possible there.

Problematic. There is already a shortage of numerous drugs across both the European Union and United Kingdom. Part of the issue is that there are an increasingly small number of factories in India producing such drugs, so we’re not in a strong position.

India and China will both fuel their economies on cheap Russian energies for the foreseeable, while the West will move toward greener technologies and complain that those two are doing little to combat climate change.

If i ever winn the lotto,i'm gonna open a business in India and have the call centre in Glasgow.

I find Indians easier to understand than Weegies.

It's not accents that i dislike Indian call centres for. Most speak better English than me.
It's the total disregard for why you are calling.

Me = "Hi, i'm calling to reduce my bill"
CC = "Ok sir, let me have a look" "Ok, you are paying £25 a months at the moment"
CC = "Right i've got a great deal for you" "Just take six extra sim cards and upgrade your broadband"
CC = "You can have this great deal for just £60 a month"
Me = "WTF??? That's MORE than i'm paying now!!!"
CC = "Ok sir can we go ahead with this deal?"
Me = "NO! i wanted a cheaper deal!"
CC = "Ok sir, i'll just process this great deal for you"
Me = "NO NO NO!!!" " I don't want this deal!"
CC = "OK sir, i've updated your account and the new deal and 24 month contract starts straight away"
Me = " ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Fuck right off"
CC = "Ok sir, thanks for calling, please leave good feedback for my service to you today"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.