Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's almost here and it's going to be huge,and I mean fuckin huge.
Just before the Kharkiv offensive,all the fuel depot's along that frontline were filled to bursting point....Nothing was gonna slow them down once they started.
The fuel depot's have now been filled to bursting point,across the ENTIRE frontline.
Every single one of the freshly trained soldiers have been trained with an attacking strategy in mind.....NO defensive training was given..NONE.
These are arriving back in Ukraine in their thousands to join the already thousands already back.
All the new equipment has a new symbol on it.
A white arrow pointing to the left as you look at it.
It's gonna be all in.

HEROYAM SLAVA.
Wow. I pray fervently that the planners have got it right; we know that the soldiers on the ground will do whatever it takes. Wish them all the luck in the world. Many will not come back. We will remember them.

That's the thing, in this day and age you just dont know who's doing what. He obviously doesn't read Bluemoon, more a red cafe type of guy, but I'm sure there are systems of wizardry out there looking in.....
He’s probably keen to find out how they spent that Aeroflot money he gave them

That's the thing, in this day and age you just dont know who's doing what. He obviously doesn't read Bluemoon, more a red cafe type of guy, but I'm sure there are systems of wizardry out there looking in.....
Putin is actually a RAWK member, fully delusional.
“The invasion of Ukraine? That was Austria.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.