Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wouldn't mind taking in a Russian bride tho..must be going cheap..she'll like n mcr

Would agree with points 1 and 3, but the highlighted one probably gives them more competence than they deserve.
I cant find it,but i posted a while back regards Prigozhin and Kadyrov.
Basically posted that out of the 2,Putin feared Prigozhin.
He fears him for a reason.
I think he knew,if someone can over throw him.....Prigozhin.

Slava Ukraini.

Seems like a very dangerous situation. Unless I’ve read it wrong it’s basically a far right militia taking control of Russia

They must have support in the Kremlin
Prizoghin has very strong connections with the GRU - but in essence it’s the far right looking to take over the far right - Lenin would be so proud

Every hour this continues the better. As it continues, one cannot imagine that much equipment will have traveled south or west from other parts of Russia, as there can be no guarantee that it won’t be diverted for Wagner’s ends rather than reach the front in Ukraine. That would suggest that in the coming days or weeks, there is going to be a significant bubble in the logistical pipe, which will see shortages somewhere along the battlefield.

The bridge over the Oka river,just South of Moscow has now been closed.....
Airports,train stations,you name it,are jam packed with fleeing Russians.
What goes around................

Slava Ukraini.
Hi Spiderboy, any sign of the Russian units in Ukraine pulling back yet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.