Russian invasion of Ukraine

Big result for Ukraine. Wagner fucked off, putin will still have to pull tens of thousands of his best troops from the front line to protect his ass in the future. Russia could have just lost 100k+ of it's best troops from the front line, all of their own doing.

Russia hasn't pulled any troops from the front line.

FzaalmEXsAI76fX
FzaanmrX0AYDj-1

Could it be that Pregozhin has marked Putin's card and given him something to think about?

He has in effect said to Putin "you now know I can mobilise forces and gain territory with minimum bloodshed, so now lets talk on more equal terms".....

Trouble is I cannot think what it is he could demand from Putin? I doubt a seat arounf the table in the Kremlin would be of much use to either party. Still Pregozhin has demonstrated he is probably more powerful than good old Vlad.
It’s all about power, on all sides. The head of the forces wanted to sideline Prigozhin and bring his group under direct control. Looks like they tried to take Prigozhin out but they missed and he then forced it back on the Kremlin who shat themselves and have bowed to his demands.

Whether they honour Prigozhin’s demands are a totally different thing but one thing is for sure, they’ll want to move him away from the head of the group as soon as they can. By death or promotion, they know he cannot stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.