Russian invasion of Ukraine

Keep hearing stuff like this , but forgive my ignorance if it was true and you throw in all the equipment mentioned Ukraine have received , would it not all be over by now?
I’m sure there are examples of the above but my sense is that the reporting is exaggerated. Otherwise, the brave Ukrainian forces would be retaking cities rather than villages. That said, I hope the Russians do implode.

I’m sure there are examples of the above but my sense is that the reporting is exaggerated. Otherwise, the brave Ukrainian forces would be retaking cities rather than villages. That said, I hope the Russians do implode.
They have to take the villages to get to the cities,when they reach the cities,they will also take them.....thats not a dig by the way.

Slava Ukraini.

That’s great to hear mate.
What i was aiming at mate,was,if you was to look between,lets say Donetsk and Mariupol.
Then look how many occupied villages and settlements there is,between the 2.
Add into that the thousands of minefields,and its not an easy task.
I want it quicker also,but its gonna take time.......and lives,sadly.

Slava Ukraini.

What i was aiming at mate,was,if you was to look between,lets say Donetsk and Mariupol.
Then look how many occupied villages and settlements there is,between the 2.
Add into that the thousands of minefields,and its not an easy task.
I want it quicker also,but its gonna take time.......and lives,sadly.

Slava Ukraini.
Thanks SPIDERBOY. I was thinking it would be very difficult too. The Ukrainian forces are doing incredibly well but some of the reporters are claiming overall victory is on the horizon when I fear there is still a long way to go. That’s only my sense and what you say about clearing they minefields makes a lot of sense. Thanks

I think the slow speed of the Ukrainian advance is down to their lack of air superiority. Every time the west fights a battle it assumes complete air superiority pretty quickly, then the land forces sweep through.

It makes you wonder why the the western powers arnt providing that air support more quickly either indirectly or directly. Once they do Russian forces in Ukraine would be annihilated. We all want this war over quickly.

As for Putin, he's always been a busted flush and a coward. A 25k bunch of rag tag mercenaries and he was digging up roads and quickly on a flight to St Petersburg. There is clearly zero threat of nuclear retaliation as long as those airstrikes are in occupied Ukrainain lands.

Let's just get it done and save lives in the process.

As for those countries like China and India , they need to understand what side their bread is buttered. And it isn't on the side of a economically broken Russia whose economy was less than a 30th the size of the combined western powers they trade with even before this crazy war of Putins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.