Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Wagner Group is still recruiting fighters across Russia, days after staging a mutiny that led Vladimir Putin to raise fears of civil war.

Using a Russian phone number, we called more than a dozen recruitment centres saying, if asked, that we were inquiring on behalf of a brother.
All those who replied confirmed that it was business as usual.

78874-B36-B357-4-B61-A323-837-A1-FAFE261.webp

I don’t think that any NATO member could be considered to be at war with Russia by any internationally accepted definition, and that is the only sense that matters. You might disagree, of course, but that respect for international law is one reason why Ukraine is fighting.
That’s a very polite way of saying he’s talking out of his arse.

I don’t think that any NATO member could be considered to be at war with Russia by any internationally accepted definition, and that is the only sense that matters. You might disagree, of course, but that respect for international law is one reason why Ukraine is fighting.
You're right I do disagree. Internationally accepted definitions are one thing, realities are another. The reality is NATO countries are arming, training, supporting, and encouraging Ukraine, rightly so. At this stage its a moot point whether its still a proxy war or a real one, but the distinction is becoming very blurred indeed.

You're right I do disagree. Internationally accepted definitions are one thing, realities are another. The reality is NATO countries are arming, training, supporting, and encouraging Ukraine, rightly so. At this stage its a moot point whether its still a proxy war or a real one, but the distinction is becoming very blurred indeed.
International law is a reality, even if some countries choose to ignore it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.