Russian invasion of Ukraine

At this stage of active hostilities, Ukraine’s Defense Forces are fulfilling the number one task – the maximum destruction of manpower, equipment, fuel depots, military vehicles, command posts, artillery and air defense forces of the russian army. The last few days have been particularly fruitful. Now the war of destruction is equal to the war of kilometers. More destroyed means more liberated. The more effective the former, the more the latter. We are acting calmly, wisely, step by step.

@OleksiyDanilov
Following
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Coordinator of the Staff of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief

how do you do a spoiler,

flipping and bombs,they didn't have a clue where the attack was coming from,not for the weak minded.

Whole thing was an unorganised suicide mission, one boat attacking a bank full of Ukrainians. If my officer gave me that order I am shooting the **** dead and taking him with me.

Russia’s state-owned news agency has reported that the Ukrainian power line connected to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant has been cut off. It cited Renat Karchaa, adviser to the general director of the Rosenergoatom.
Touch worrying.

Russia’s state-owned news agency has reported that the Ukrainian power line connected to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant has been cut off. It cited Renat Karchaa, adviser to the general director of the Rosenergoatom.
Touch worrying.

Was being reported yesterday that the back up line had been reconnected.

Touch worrying.

From what I was reading 4 out of 6 reactors are shut down and cold, 2 have been left running at minimal output to power the station. I guess 2 so that is one goes down the other is still running to supply the needed power.

Hopefully making it self sustaining for a while at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.