Russian invasion of Ukraine

I know, I went back to the start of the thread the other day. Mad, everyone's like no he ain't gonna invade is he? Then fucking hell, it all kicks off. Mental.

In fairness his previous MO had been to say it wasn’t him and it had largely worked. But when you’re a military strategist like Putin why keep doing what works when you can just go balls deep and it’ll all be over by tea time - long before the west got it’s shit together.

In the course of active hostilities, the army broke established theories and practices of modern warfare. Ukraine successfully perform counteroffensive tasks in conditions of equal or even numerical minority and means involved. It accomplishes its tasks without air superiority.

This is an unprecedented case. It carries out unique military operations without having a critical advantage in all components,as is required by NATO. Who else has such iron nerves? At the same time, priority is the lives of our soldiers. We have lower losses, than the russians.

But the miracle of Ukrainian resilience requires a constant and much larger supply of weapons. This is one of the main issues at the Staff meetings, the efforts of the President and the Government. And don’t forget: russia is the Carthage of our time and it will be destroyed!

@OleksiyDanilov
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Coordinator of the Staff of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief

I’ll never forget images of Ukrainian’s making Molotov cocktails at the outset. No way were they just going to roll over in front of Russias shock and awe tactics of sending 100s tanks over the border and the infamous 40 mile traffic jam of a convoy

I’ll never forget images of Ukrainian’s making Molotov cocktails at the outset. No way were they just going to roll over in front of Russias shock and awe tactics of sending 100s tanks over the border and the infamous 40 mile traffic jam of a convoy
Odesa. February 2022.
Slava Ukraini!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.