Russian invasion of Ukraine

I hope they get to mariupol and free any poor people still alive, i read the russians have rebuilt it as a russian city and forcing the people to speak russian , please save them
They will get there Kaz....they will get to every inch of occupied land and liberate it,Crimea included.
If Zelensky wont give you his word,i will give you mine....guaranteed.

Slava Ukraini.

To be fair,he looks in better shape than i was......the Mrs finally got new carpets right through......i think i hate Doncaster more than Russia ;)

Slava Ukraini.
stare-what-gif.gif

Tokmak was probably M-142....was 6 hits very close together.
Berdyansk was probably the same followed by 2 Storm Shadow.
Last 2 sounded like a jet and was big explosions....hit the train station.
The Ukrainians in occupied regions have been told to stay well clear of Russian equipment and gatherings.
Summat is coming.

Slava Ukraini.

Thanks @SPIDERBOY for supplying more info here than we are seeing in the fucking pathetic mainstream media in the UK.
Mainstream media is a disgrace trying to force the BBC presenters name into the open all day today, no other news yet things are happening all over the world, it’s a Police matter I don’t care who ?

Just mentioned Ukraine now on Sky, desperate quite a few volunteers from all over the world one Irish lad telling the reality of the front line and how they need air cover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.