Russian invasion of Ukraine

Tensions high on NATO’s border with Belarus after Wagner troops move closer​

A7-A915-B1-B4-F5-46-C7-A9-D1-65003-E73-EA21.webp

Belarusian soldiers and Wagner troops attend joint training exercises near the border city of Brest, in Belarus on July 20, 2023 amid increased border tensions between Warsaw and Minsk.

Seems an appropriate city for these tits to be assembling!

What benefit would wagner have from stepping foot in Poland , they would be crushed in days and for no real reason. Even with 10× the manpower they could never take Poland and of they ever did couldn't hold it. I just can't see any obvious reason they would even try .

Wagner are just posturing. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'd be more interested to know why they are doing it though. I would think it is a distraction for something else going on.

Wagner are just posturing. Nothing more, nothing less.
I'd be more interested to know why they are doing it though. I would think it is a distraction for something else going on.
Smoke and mirrors, Making Ukraine leave a big enough army to defend any attack..

View attachment 88633

As said previously, Ukraine have now come up against the deepest defences and it’s turned into a metre by metre slog.

On top NY Times quoting US defence officials saying Ukraine have abandoned all the western tactics they were taught in the past year and they’re furious.

The US did this at the start of the counteroffensive and Ukraine backed down, it does highlight the rather fragile nature of the cooperation that the west expect a say in how their weapons are used

On top NY Times quoting US defence officials saying Ukraine have abandoned all the western tactics they were taught in the past year and they’re furious.

The US did this at the start of the counteroffensive and Ukraine backed down, it does highlight the rather fragile nature of the cooperation that the west expect a say in how their weapons are used
Maybe air support coming a bit quicker would of helped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.