Russian invasion of Ukraine

There's a russian "ministry for emergency situations" il76 doing some weird low level flying close to the border of belarus and Lithuania at the moment, big plane for flying low level, and it's doing a sort of zig zag route, also keeps going on and off the radar.

What flight tracker did you see it on? I just checked the history on flgihtradar and couldn't see it
Edit: found it. was earlier than I expected

Weird is an understatement! Whole journey at 3500-4500 feet or so.

1691155811990.png

1691155848756.png

Last edited:
Why would Belarus want to be complicit in this shit show? I actually know quite a few Belarusians personally and they are quite vocally condemning the War so I can't see it going well for Lukashenko, he can't have his army battering and locking civilians up whilst also trying to fight a war with the West surely?

Why would Belarus want to be complicit in this shit show? I actually know quite a few Belarusians personally and they are quite vocally condemning the War so I can't see it going well for Lukashenko, he can't have his army battering and locking civilians up whilst also trying to fight a war with the West surely?
Why do you think he let Wagner in. They are his personal protection for the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.