Russian invasion of Ukraine

What on earth is the pope talking about
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...tolling-russian-imperialist-tsars-2023-08-28/
Peter the great and Catherine he’s lost it, he was extolling Ukraine last week obviously rallying the Russian youth. Go to war or refuse to fight ?? no idea what he means
It's lost in translation
What he means is that by the youth throwing themselves into a desperate struggle it replicates the hopelessness of altar boys being abused by priests

I would hope that he means fight to get Russia back to the young. (The Pope)

Watching 1420, there is hope that the younger Russian understand what Putin really is.
However, they also know that standing up to him is almost impossible. As bad as this war is, i do feel sorry for the decent Russians. They have managed to slightly change my opinion about them.

Unfortunately, they are not suffering enough for most of them to take action.
Putin knows this, so is free to keep an iron fist on them.

But as i've said previously, my sympathy lies with the Ukraine at the moment. Russia can stop this war tomorrow by simply leaving. So until then, Russia can go fuck itself!

Watching 1420, there is hope that the younger Russian understand what Putin really is.
However, they also know that standing up to him is almost impossible. As bad as this war is, i do feel sorry for the decent Russians. They have managed to slightly change my opinion about them.

But as i've said previously, my sympathy lies with the Ukraine at the moment. Russia can stop this war tomorrow by simply leaving. So until then, Russia can go fuck itself!
1 man can stop all this tomorrow,only him.
Agree with the decent Russian's bit,surely they can't all be monsters,i ain't having it myself.

Slava Ukraini.

Interesting to note that Ukraine is blowing up trenches with JDAMs launched from aircraft behind the lines

At the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.