Russian invasion of Ukraine

Mr Musk joins the Swiss Gov in their policy to supply war equipment then choose who it may or my not be used against.
I wonder how many Tesla cars will be now be bought by Ukranian supporters.?

Putin cosying up to Kim so publicly is like the first time a crack head decides to suck someone off for his next rock because his other options are exhausted.

In his heart he knows his dignity has died, and it can‘t end well, but he’s got no choice to keep his habit going.
if this man not a poet i don't fucking know who is

Hard_Applause_Gif_Animation.gif

Putin cosying up to Kim so publicly is like the first time a crack head decides to suck someone off for his next rock because his other options are exhausted.

In his heart he knows his dignity has died, and it can‘t end well, but he’s got no choice to keep his habit going.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F74cdd706-518a-11ee-a518-203f78f24415.jpg

якісний пост товариш ;)

Heroyam Slava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.