Russian invasion of Ukraine

Last couple of days of the Russian occupation of Andriivka.......
Russian troops were slaughtering their own retreating troops...100%.

Slava Ukraini.
For the life of me I can't understand their mindset. Do they not understand how counterproductive it is. We would have lost to the Africa Corp, if we shot everyone in retreat, not to mention Dunkirk.

For the life of me I can't understand their mindset.
They send ethnic minorities to the front line meat grinder, so they are fully expendable to the real russians, they call it ethnic cleansing, the russian people don't give a toss, as they're not from moscow or st petersburg.

They send ethnic minorities to the front line meat grinder, so they are fully expendable to the real russians, they call it ethnic cleansing, the russian people don't give a toss, as they're not from moscow or st petersburg.
It's madness on more than one level, have they never heard of living to fight another day. Anyway fuck em, saves Ukraine bullet's.

Ukraines arty is insane now. All just left to die in the mud for the motherland.

Seeing those men dead or on their last minutes, no matter who they are is just so so sad. It just makes me angry that the Russian general population still support the nonce who is sending them to their deaths to keep his money/power.
We ("the West") have to maintain the support as long as it takes to ensure a complete Ukraine victory and the removal of Putin.

Seeing those men dead or on their last minutes, no matter who they are is just so so sad. It just makes me angry that the Russian general population still support the nonce who is sending them to their deaths to keep his money/power.
We ("the West") have to maintain the support as long as it takes to ensure a complete Ukraine victory and the removal of Putin.

A complete waste of life, I wonder at what point they realise their country doesn't give to fucks about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.