Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia is attempting to rejoin the UN Human Rights Council.
Seriously.

Slava Ukraini.
I mean it’s not *that* surprising, the war won’t last forever and they’re doing the groundwork to being shamelessly welcomed in from the cold.

Plenty of western companies are quietly operating again there already..

I was reading the other day that the atacms being sent was supposed to be covert. the announcement was supposed to be things blowing up. I really hope that these leaks dont spoil plans
If they are already in Ukraine and being used it would be very hard to keep it a secret, are they a game changer better than all the other tanks ?

If they are already in Ukraine and being used it would be very hard to keep it a secret, are they a game changer better than all the other tanks ?

One of the conclusions I've reached after following this is there there is no one "game changer";' it' seems to be about breadth of capability and quantity of equipment.

HIMARS and the many different air defence systems seem to me at least to have been the most significant ones so far, but all the others also important, including simple things like volume of artillery shells.

ATACMS seems to be further incremental and very useful improvement in long range capability.

Just my inexpert perspective.

Isn’t the range further than HIMARs and a bigger payload. They can also have cluster munitions delivered via them. Precision ordnance is doing its job at the moment, specially if you look at what Storm Shadow has done in Crimea.

Sorry I tagged this on your post as it was about delivery of hardware.

ATACMS isn’t there yet.

More tanks is a bit different yep. but pretty much doubling up the number of one of the best tanks around would certainly help some fronts

One of the conclusions I've reached after following this is there there is no one "game changer";' it' seems to be about breadth of capability and quantity of equipment.

HIMARS and the many different air defence systems seem to me at least to have been the most significant ones so far, but all the others also important, including simple things like volume of artillery shells.

ATACMS seems to be further incremental and very useful improvement in long range capability.

Just my inexpert perspective.
ATACAMS are for the cunts in Crimea and for the bridge hopefully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.