Russian invasion of Ukraine

More Russian stuff:
- Yep the Russians are trying tunneling at Avdiivka.

It was an OSINTechical "X" post but Forbes did an article on them too:

The great thing is the reuse of all those Russisn mines that have been defused.
$25k-$35k hexacoptors or octacoptors assembled from drone kits carrying a 15kg-20kg payload. 3 or 4 mines as payload is a big fucking bang
Genius!

Which mappers are you looking at? The one I check hasn’t shown much change at all in the area. A bit today mind you in the Russian claimed bracket.

I was looking at the same ISW maps.

Todays update shows Ukraine pushing them back closer to the city but a decent sized Russian gain North of the city and if that continues will ultimately slowly cause an encirclement which was why I asked if these were just being overly negative or not.

It’s all well and good correctly highlighting the insanity of the Russians indifference to human life, but if indeed they’re making ground then it’s ‘working’, especially with one of Russia’s only strong points being the amount of men available to throw away

B56944A6-0364-4935-AFDE-8B156D2FD6C9.jpeg

Russia had no success at Bakhmut,Ukraine walked away mate.

Slava Ukraini.
While I respect your updates, this feels a bit like United ‘walking away’ from every player who would never sign for them…

Ukraine spent 18 months and lost tens of thousands of men at Bakhmut and then ‘walked away’ when pushed back and left holding essentially nothing…..

It shouldn’t be necessary to pretend Russian didn’t ‘win’ that one, especially as their concentration there may very well have cost them plenty more elsewhere.

While I respect your updates, this feels a bit like United ‘walking away’ from every player who would never sign for them…

Ukraine spent 18 months and lost tens of thousands of men at Bakhmut and then ‘walked away’ when pushed back and left holding essentially nothing…..

It shouldn’t be necessary to pretend Russian didn’t ‘win’ that one, especially as their concentration there may very well have cost them plenty more elsewhere.
And what do the Russians now hold at Bakhmut?
Which is my point......absolutely no cover whatsoever....there is nothing but rubble at Bakhmut.
Which is why they walked away.
I always maintained that if the Russians ended up in Bakhmut,they would in turn be encircled.
It is plain to see this unfolding.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20230512-092804_Gallery.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.