Russian invasion of Ukraine

and Cyprus

No where near as many knocking about now went in September and didn't see one, where as pre COVID it was being taken over by the fuckers. Maybe they have moved into the bigger towns and cities. Was miles better not having to see their miserable faces.

What a Russian mercenary really thinks:

No where near as many knocking about now went in September and didn't see one, where as pre COVID it was being taken over by the fuckers. Maybe they have moved into the bigger towns and cities. Was miles better not having to see their miserable faces.
I went a couple of times last year and the year before. And all I heard was locals and ex-pats complaining about them. Didn't see any myself.

I went a couple of times last year and the year before. And all I heard was locals and ex-pats complaining about them. Didn't see any myself.

They are hated, have a few friends from there. The rich hotel owners started catering to russians with all inclusive deals, so they just walked up and down the strip not spending a penny in any of the independent businesses. I honestly can't stand em, but the women are fit.

I had a holiday around Lake Iseo, Italy, about 7 years ago, the serving staff said they enjoyed it round there because it wasn't infested by rude, arrogant russians, unlike around Lake Como.

From "The Analyst":

AVDIVKA FIGHTING RETREAT COSTS RUSSIA DEARLY

Ukraine continues to hold two villages so that Russian forces are not given the opportunity to gain any momentum, as defending forces withdraw to their prepared defence lines on the river behind them. Much of the ground is open terrain.
The incredible operation to take down the A50-U AWACS plane - which may have used some kind of modified S200 long range anti-air missile used in the earlier days of the Cold War for bomber defence, has had a dramatic consequence.
Ukrainian intelligence said that five aircraft already en-route on bombing missions were instantly recalled. This confirms the AWACS was being used for target acquisition and threat assessment against the aircraft, as well as confirming the operational detection range of the AWACS, along with the sophistication level of its radar.
The Russians have been using groups of infantry, usually about ten strong, to push into the area as Ukraine withdraws. Ukraine has been using snipers to take them out with considerable success. This led to the Russians starting to use armour to support the infantry.
During the attacks on Avdivka the Russians used long range mine rockets to try and block the Ukrainians from withdrawing - however these were used after they’d already left.
The Russians failed to communicate and their armour started running into their own mines, taking out almost a dozen vehicles.
Ukraine continues to withdraw to its defence line, but this is unlikely to be where Russia will push harder. The real threat is from Bakhmut all the way to Kupiansk- multiple axis of attack are under way as Russia pushes hard to find a weak spot.

Slava Ukraini !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.