Russian invasion of Ukraine

=====================================
“Until 2006 the Ukrainian Armed Forces worked with NATO in Iraq. Most officials believed it would be too risky to allow Ukraine to join NATO as it would upset Russia greatly. On 6 April 2004 the Verkhovna Rada adopted a law on the free access of NATO forces to the territory of Ukraine”

The NATO-Russia Council (NRC) was created on 28 May 2002
NATO and Russia to work together so we can’t upset Russia

98-year-old Lidiia walked 10 km through the war zone to escape Russian-occupied Ocheretyne

"I survived that war and I am surviving this war. I am left with nothing. But I came out on my own feet, with my Ukraine," the woman says.

The house that the resident of Ocheretyne built with her own hands was destroyed by the Russians, and her relatives were wounded. Saving herself from the occupiers, the woman at the age of 98 did the impossible.

Lidiia walked all day, without food or water, fell exhausted several times and, as she says, "fell asleep." She held on to two sticks and "on her character." In the midst of the fighting, the pensioner miraculously remained alive and unharmed.

In the evening, the tired pedestrian was seen on the road by the military and handed over to the "White Angel" police group. The police officers took the resident to a shelter for the evacuated, where they take care of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.