Russian invasion of Ukraine

The house of the head of German Rheinmetal last has been firebombed.
Telegraph Article:

Supposedly by a left wing organisation for Germany supporting a pivot to oppose Russia. Bizare if so as Russia is now a right wing Fascist state.
I can believe it; however, as I know far too many left wing activists who still support Russia.
I'm not sure russia could be described as "right wing", ultra nationalist, fascist yes, but very little different from hitler when he gained power really.

Unrelated but nice (well not really as the russians have wrecked her village) story about the 98 year old woman who walked 10km in her slippers to get away from the russian army.

Telegraph Article:

Supposedly by a left wing organisation for Germany supporting a pivot to oppose Russia. Bizare if so as Russia is now a right wing Fascist state.
I can believe it; however, as I know far too many left wing activists who still support Russia.
Not just restricted to the left. Plenty of RWNJs support Russia. Know someone professionally who is a Brexit supporting, pro-fox hunting, racist, crypto fascist who was wanking himself silly about Putin last time a spoke to him; and blaming everything on NATO.

Not just restricted to the left. Plenty of RWNJs support Russia. Know someone professionally who is a Brexit supporting, pro-fox hunting, racist, crypto fascist who was wanking himself silly about Putin last time a spoke to him; and blaming everything on NATO.
Some love the hard man leader, but I always have to ask, has he got a bit of an SMS* attitude?

*small man syndrome

I know it's the fact that somehow both extreme support Putin.
F***ing bonkers but there you go.

Last edited:
Telegraph Article:

Supposedly by a left wing organisation for Germany NOT supporting a pivot to oppose Russia. Bizare if so as Russia is now a right wing Fascist state.
The far left support Russia because it is against the 'Imperialist West' and hence must be right (and any inconvenient human rights abuses in Russia are overlooked or characterised as fabrications of the Western media). The far right support Russia because of a shared nationalistic view of the world and a love of strong men who stand up against the 'woke liberals'. And Putin is very adept at playing both those cards simultaneously.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.