Russian invasion of Ukraine

I am not keen on conspiracy theories but it is getting harder and harder not to believe that Trump is a Kremlin asset, and same for Farage and Johnson. They y come out with exactly the same bollocks at the same time that is exactly what Putin would say, and which hugely undermines the rule of law and Wesern democracy.
Doubt Johnson is - He wouldn't have led the West against Russia's invasion in 2022 if he had been.
I doubt Farage is either - any support to/from Putin would fall into the category of the Enemy of my Enemy (EU) is my friend.

Last edited:
Doubt Johnson is - He wouldn't have led the West against Russia's invasion in 2022 if he had been.
I doubt Farage is either - any support from Putin would fall into the category of the Enemy of my Enemy (EU) is my friend.
Fair point, Johnson was pretty vocal and keen to get to the forefront of the Ukraine situation, but that is always his style - showmanship and self-promotion.

However, Putin was expecting a quick win and maybe he was happy for Johnson to cover his tracks. The fact that the Russian Report has been buried for so long plus the slow imposition of sanctions suggest that there is something that is being hidden, even it is just a money trail.

Farage has far more of the Lord Haw Haw about him, and getting the UK out of Europe has to be a big Putin win.

Cont- of the Kharkiv region, but this is not enough."He emphasized that the Russian Federation attacks from bombers that take off from airfields far from the border

========================
Just imagine Zelenskyi trying to defeat the mighty Russia and all he has to do all day is try and communicate to the troops which weapon can be fired here and which bomb there confused troops
Europe is there for the taking should Putin decide it’s his, apart from the UK we will fight

Last edited:

Cont- of the Kharkiv region, but this is not enough."He emphasized that the Russian Federation attacks from bombers that take off from airfields far from the border

========================
Just imagine Zelenskyi trying to defeat the mighty Russia and all he has to do all day is try and communicate to the troops which weapon can be fired here and which bomb there confused troops
Europe is there for the taking should Putin decide it’s his, apart from the UK we will fight

Just out of interest what exactly is it that we will we fight with?

Our aircraft carriers that don’t have enough crew and are falling apart?

Or maybe our mighty army that the Tories have hollowed out to less than 73,000?

Or are we depending on the conscript army that Sunak has just imagined in his latest election fever dream?

80th anniversary of D day this week, you think the world would have learnt not to repeat the mistakes of the past, however here we are with war in Europe raging on two years after the invasion of Ukraine. A despot in Putin convincing his nation that they are still fighting World War Two and the Cold War, the west being passive and enabling him to do what he has done to Ukraine. It’s going to take tougher leadership and decisions to bring this to a conclusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.