Russian invasion of Ukraine

Trump revealed something in the #debate that demands explanation (and possibly investigation).When speaking about #Putin invading #Ukraine:“This was his dream. I talked to him about it.”Was this before, during, or after Trump blocked sales of Javelin missiles to Ukraine

Last edited:
Trump revealed someokthing in the #debate that demands explanation (and possibly investigation).When speaking about #Putin invading #Ukraine:“This was his dream. I talked to him about it.”Was this before, during, or after Trump blocked sales of Javelin missiles to Ukraine
I think you're misunderstanding Trump's comments, when he say's it was Putin's dream he means Putin after the 2014 coup wanted to go into Eastern Ukraine to protect the Russians who were being attacked and killed.

Trump understood this, Trump was able to prevent Putin invading because he didn't push the NATO expansion agenda.

Biden arrived and his friends in the military industrial complex thought ching ching, time to clean up, let's trigger Putin to attack by expanding NATO and we can make a ton of money in the process.

Sadly for Ukraine and it's people it is now decimated and so many of them are dead.

Looking at the Biden policy and compare it to the Trump policy, I know which one made more sense for the security of the world....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.